Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Term: 12 Months
- Will work very closely with the Business Solution owners as well as technology (development and operations) team to ensure on-time and stable platform delivery.
- Will not have a developer role; rather, will become a subject matter expert in the business and technical aspects of the system.
- Will collaborate with business solution owners to document business requirements within Jira, groom user stories and leverage their subject matter expertise to ensure the requirements are accurate and complete.
- Will also participate in testing and validation of the system, partnering with the QA and UAT validation teams.
- Will be working on several complex initiatives at the same time and will have demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast pace and evolving risk environment
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 5+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 3+ years of experience with Archer core solutions;
- 3+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Experience in Archer which includes creating fields, reports, iView's, and dashboards to configure access control and record permissions, events, and notifications
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to deliver concise, time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Ability to implement a solution and communicate, in clear business terms, the benefits of the proposed risk management approach
- Ability to manage complex technology programs required for regulatory business requirements
- A BS/BA degree or higher