Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 6 Months
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the CLM goals and strategy
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
- Document standard operating procedures for the Saleforce tech team
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on engineer developing complex systems architecture
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience using agile development process
- Broad knowledge in Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud
- Experienced in developing UI pages using Lightning framework
- Experience with AWS S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Redshift
- Experienced with APEX, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
- Experience with Lightning application and component development
- Strong experience with NoSQL and relational data stores
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on Saleforce platform
- Experienced working with CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.