Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Cloud Application Developer
Location: Chandler AZ
Term: 12 months
Are you an innovative and passionate Senior Software Developer who has an appreciation for craftsmanship and best practices? This is a great opportunity to thrive in an Agile, self-driven environment where your ideas, creativity, and decisions matter.
This role requires significant collaboration, drive, passion, pride in work, flexibility and an appreciation for craftsmanship in the development world. This team promotes the Clean Code best practices and believe in building software the right way. Their fast growth means that this is an exciting place to work with plenty of opportunity for talented people. As a new team member, you'll face new opportunities and challenges each day that requires you to be flexible, innovative and always improving in your pursuit of developing new solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply your experience to design & build reliable, scalable, data-driven distributed applications and services
- Develop solutions in an agile/scrum development environment
- Coaching, mentoring and technical leadership
- Participate in code reviews, planning and estimation meetings
- Participate in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the product owners, designers, and testers
- Analysis and In detail Solution Design for Enterprise grade applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster a positive work environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in development in the cloud environment and basic architecture best practices
- Experience using development languages such as C#, Node.js, Angular, Ruby etc.
- Experience developing web services
- 2+ Years’ Experience with core cloud application development
- Significant Wireframe design experience using Balsamiq (or equivalent) & UI/UX development experience.
- 6+ Years’ Experience in Data Technologies like Hadoop, OLAP, Spark, SQL. NOSQL Databases (Example: Mongo Db, HBASE), MS SQL.
- 2+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Servicer Reporting Services (SSRS) experience, or a combination of both
- 10+ years of Strong Programming in either .Net, JAVA or Python
- Experience with object-oriented design, software patterns, and refactoring
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Experience with microservice architecture building independently deployable, small, modular services
- Robust knowledge and understanding of relational database design and implementation
- Experience building integrations between independent systems, services and data sources