Position: Senior SharePoint Developer
Location: Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
- Development for current and future implementation.
- SharePoint development using Forms, Power Automate, and possibly PowerApps.
- Migration of on-prem SharePoint sites including EU to SharePoint Online.
- General SharePoint support
- 3-5 years SharePoint development experience specifically in the following programming languages:
- CSS and HTML
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following SharePoint platform-specific tools: Visio, SharePoint Ribbon, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and SharePoint Object Model (SOM). Others include Office 365, Web parts, SharePoint apps, User Store, Workflows, Master pages as well as Business Connectivity Services, Page Layouts, Windows Workflow Foundation, PowerShell
- Working experience using PowerShell
- Working experience in SQL database
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3-5 years upgrading and supporting SharePoint Online sites experience
- Must have working experience in: SharePoint Framework, Graph API, Forms, Flow, PowerAps, User Profile sync
- Desired experience in: OneDrive, PowerBI, Email, Planner, Yammer, Delve, OneDrive, Stream, presentation skills in front of a group of users
- Experience as a SharePoint administrator
- Working experience with migrating on-prem SharePoint sites and File shares to SharePoint Online
- Provide technical documentation of the O365 environment
- Working knowledge of on-prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in contributing to the strategy, architecture, methodology, and governance standards for delivering SharePoint solutions