- Must have 3 or more years of risk and regulatory compliance experience along with experience leading SOC2 or SOX certification.
- Must have 5+ years of IT security experience
- Have a strong understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and ISO 27001
- Must be familiar with security technologies such as SIEM, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning.
- Have excellent project management skills and able to manage multiple project simultaneously.
- Have a methodical approach and have excellent attention to detail.
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 212716
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.