- Must have 3 or more years of risk and regulatory compliance experience along with experience leading SOC2 or SOX certification.
- Must have 5+ years of IT security experience
- Have a strong understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and ISO 27001
- Must be familiar with security technologies such as SIEM, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning.
- Have excellent project management skills and able to manage multiple project simultaneously.
- Have a methodical approach and have excellent attention to detail.
Back to Job Search
Are you an experienced IT Security and Risk Compliance Analyst and tired of your work not going noticed? We are a mid-sized company that is growing but still have a tight-knit team that works well together and where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded! We are seeking an experienced Security and Risk Compliance Analyst to head up our SOC2 certification process and lead SOC2 audits. We are not looking for someone from an auditing background - this role will be to create and establish security and risk controls not evaluate existing ones. We are in the insurance/financial services industry and are looking for an individual that thinks and acts methodically and work with those in legal, IT, and HR to implement security and risk compliance measures and systems. To be considered qualified, you....
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 200126