Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Sr. Security Engineer with solid IAM experience.
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone
Type: 6-month contract
- Mentors and guides fellow engineers in the selection, installation, integration, configuration, and maintenance of identity management systems.
- Defines Identity Management (IDM) frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Review and perfect diagrams, maps, and documentation of interrelated architecture and systems, pro-actively review solutions to determine possible failure points, coaching engineers accordingly.
- Coaches and trains engineers integration of systems, including but not limited to databases, applications, network elements and devices, and data storage
- Guides and mentors engineers on the development of custom scripts, programs, and application interfaces to enhance existing monitoring infrastructure as part of project team efforts
- Pursue continuing education to maintain advanced knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in identity management and information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
- Develop root-cause analysis strategies to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur. Contribute as lead and SME on incident research and resolution when appropriate, mentoring incident team members
- Experience evaluating and implementing new hardware and software solutions and managing vendor support/SLA required.
- 4+ years experience Identity and Access Management (IAM) suites such as IBM Tivoli, CA IAM, SailPoint, RSA Aveksa, or Micro Focus/Novell
- Expert knowledge of Access Management, Identity Management, or related development experience required.
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc) required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.