Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Security Engineer
Term: Direct Hire
- Analyze requirements to meet demand and performance of products, systems and/or data as it relates to Network Security
- Perform engineering design evaluations which will include cost-effective utilization of materials
- May design, develop, test, and implement all components, equipment, and software within the functional areas of the organization
- Senior Security Engineers partner with System Engineers, Architects Product Managers and Project Managers to plan, implement, and support complex, technical solutions and architectures
- Provides leadership to identify security best practices and recommendations to minimize security risks and maximize uptime and performance
- Enhances operations and maintains reliability of systems
- Acts as technical consultant within and outside assigned department in area of expertise
- Promotes positive change in the company's business strategy through achievement of customer specific objectives and technological innovation of practical and profitable nature
- Works on problems of diverse scope
- Exercise full understanding of practices, policies, and procedures
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience with firewalls, vulnerability management, SIEM and Log Management, proxy servers, DLP, IPS/IDS, VPN, PKI, multi-factor authentication
- 5+ years of experience with network security engineering and/or analysis
- In depth understanding of telecommunications industry
- In depth knowledge of one or more engineering disciplines and vendor equipment
- In depth knowledge of accepted engineering practices
- Computer software knowledge to include Microsoft Office, Custom Planning Tools and Databases.
- Good analytical skills: the ability to prioritize projects; good oral and written communication skills; self-starter; mission oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Fortinet experience
- Software Defined-Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) coupled with specialization in Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) technologies
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!