Senior Security Engineer
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Security Engineer Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
If this is you, please apply!
- Perform assessments and deliver action plans and roadmaps for our clients to close their technical and security related gaps
- Design, implement and manage various technologies for clients with security, high availability, disaster recovery, performance and reliability for network and server systems.
- Consult with clients to provide recommendations on how to improve their technical environments and ensure a high-level of uptime.
- Identify new and leverage existing technology solutions to solve security problems
- Evaluate and implement new security technologies for our clients to improve their security posture
- Lead systems analysis and ensure satisfactory performance by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuring, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security.
- Develop technical summary information and reports for presentation to management and clients
- Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be necessary
- Escalate support issues to vendors as required.
- Manage, troubleshoot and resolve large scale outages and respond to computer security incidents
- Engage with incident response teams and client IT teams for rapid containment and log collection
- Lead solution architecture, implementation and support to protect customer environments from breach and other threats
- Use techniques and tools to detect and respond to advanced threats, actor techniques, anomalous or suspicious activity to systems and data
- Assist with comprehensive investigations and triage on wide variety of client environments and implement respond and remediation efforts
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships to identify technology and security opportunities with clients and prospects based on business and technology conversations
- Develop Statements of Work with defining scope, approach and estimated work effort to support our clients' need
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, infrastructure security or related field.(required)
- Extensive history designing, implementing and managing security solutions.
- Experience presenting to C Level executives, business owners and stakeholders and are effective engaging in technical discussions with non-technical leaders and briefing senior executives on threats in their current environment and industry
- Confident in leading project meetings and working as part of a technical team to design, implement and manage security solutions.
- Experience with a wide range of security-related topics such as authentication, identity management, data protection, data loss prevention, encryption, principle of least privilege, software attack methodologies, secure data transfer, secure data storage, etc.
- Excellent understanding of IT protocols, technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI model and various other protocols, tools and methods
- Excellent windows and network troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Virtualization platforms.
- Experience with next generation endpoint protection and email security filtering solutions.
- Experience maintaining and engineering diverse infrastructures.
- Strong experience, working knowledge and best practice understanding of:
- Azure: Active Directory, IaaS, Security, Cloud App Security, Sentinel, Intune
- M365: Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security, ATP, Windows Defender, Conditional Access Controls, MFA
- On premise Microsoft technologies from servers to workstations, VMware, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Content Filters
- Network technologies including SonicWALL, Cisco and FortiGate
- Familiar with NIST, HIPAA, PCI, and other security standards and requirements
- MCSE, MCSA, MS-100, VCP, CCNA or at least one certification in server, desktop operating systems or similar certification or related experience required.
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Obtain additional certifications as needed
- Travel up to 40% possible