Our client is seeking a Senior Salesforce UX Specialist for an 18 month contract opportunity in Dallas, TX.
- Adept at working closely with key leadership stakeholders, contributing to UX discussion and direction
- Able to quickly stand up functional UX mockups within the Salesforce ecosystem, hands on.
- Willing to learn Salesforce ecosystem including LWC, hands on.
- Capable of taking UX designs from proof of concept to production implementation via self and SDLC with a team of remote developers.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience, working knowledge of Agile Scrum based projects is preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze requirements, perform estimation and design technical solutions as per the business requirements / user stories
- Able to work closely with stake holders to quick mockup functional UX experiences from proof of concept to actual implementation on the Salesforce platform
- Willing to learn - LWC development, experience a plus
- Willing to learn - SFDC objects (custom and standard), controllers, visual force pages, page layouts, validation, SOAP & REST API Integration, data, and security
- Significant experience with Git and standard branching strategies
- Willing to learn - SFDC / Experience Cloud offerings including CMS, Knowledge, Experience Manager, custom branding and custom business processes within Experience Cloud.
- Has experience with and is currently willing to be hands on contributing developer in addition to leadership responsibilities
- Willing to learn scratch org development and source driven development in the SFDC context