This growing industry leader has an immediate full-time opening in Southlake, TX for a Senior Salesforce Developer. Lightning and Integration platform experience is strongly preferred. The Senior Salesforce Developer will responsibly leverage the full power of the Salesforce platform for the benefit of all of over 15 corporate entities. This role is charged with capturing, documenting requirements, and specifications for custom components and interfaces. Will employ best-practices in solution design and work closely with executives and other team members to guarantee expected results and software adoption across all corporate entities. The Senior Salesforce Developer provides vision and direction to team members and project stakeholders. This role provides project leadership, technical leadership, and works with others to evolve the overall product strategy.
- Providing technical ownership of Salesforce projects through all phases of SDLC development through production support, owning issues to resolution.
- Serving as the resident Salesforce expert and admin.
- Contributing to philosophy of continuous improvement of the Salesforce Cloud platform.
- Collaborating with team members to convert field information and knowledge into best practices supporting the continued corporate growth.
- Assisting in planning and development and prioritizing product feature backlog-development following an Agile methodology.
- Helping define product vision, roadmap, and platform growth opportunities.
- Mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of release/sprint goals.
- Leading the planning of new functionalities and product release plans.
- Collaborating with team members during design sessions.
- Providing product training as needed.
- Working on multiple tasks/projects.
- Participating in workstream planning sessions including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of solutions.
- Participating in the project management estimation process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Math, or any of the Computer Sciences or related field.
- 6-10 years Salesforce development experience.
- Expert in Salesforce Apex Development with deep understanding of services, Custom Apex APIs, and backend logic.
- Implementation experience delivering solutions in Sales Cloud (CRM), Service Cloud/Communities, Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Custom Cloud, or similar.
- Development expertise with the Salesforce Lightning application.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server or similar database management systems.
- Development experience with .Net/C#, RESTful services, Python, and scripting languages preferred.
- Experience with middleware Integration platforms from Informatica, MuleSoft, or Dell Boomi preferred.
- Detail-oriented team player and problem solver.
- Excellent Communication Skills