We are seeking a professional with Salesforce admin experience in Salesforce Service Cloud to serve as a liaison between the business team, project managers, and the development team for a contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Salesforce configuration and have experience configuring Service Cloud.
The candidate for this role will work closely with the business team and our international partners to analyze and identify gaps, document, communicate, validate requirements as well as execute roll-out activities. This role will also be supporting the Salesforce Service Cloud business users with features and business process configurations, user acceptance testing as well as general support; this will involve troubleshooting reported issues, documenting & escalating concerns to Product Owner & development team as needed.
- Work with market business users to understand business process and identify opportunities to standardize and innovate.
- Assist in configuring Service Cloud features for the global markets based on their localized requirements.
- Perform analysis of business requests and translate into detailed system requirements.
- Distinguish requests from underlying needs. Evaluate information received, deconstruct high-level information into functional details and translate low-level information into business requirements.
- Capture use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for the new requests. Develop UI/UX or other artifacts to facilitate requirement elaborations as needed.
- Collaborate with business partners to discuss technical feasibility and explore best approach to innovative design and functionality proposals.
- Participate in sprint planning & grooming session. Elaborate business requirements and expectations to project team. Manage and monitor day to day activities such as but not limited to user acceptance testing, managing backlog items, creating user stories, and general support.
- Produce business flowcharts or other visual aids to communicate changes to the business teams.
- Partner with SI partners on implementing the solutions and work with cross-cloud teams throughout the organization in supporting Project One initiatives.
- Work with business team and QA team to develop test cases, validate the features and integration testing to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes.
- Participate in cross-cloud meetings, user acceptance testing and roll-out activities.
- Assist in developing training materials.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education: Bachelors Degree and other related field or comparable work experience.
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, System Training Specialist, or related IT experience.
- And 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Service Cloud admin.
Required Skill Sets:
- Go-getter. Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve.
- Experience and proven track record of self-driven continual learning, curiosity, and initiative.
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings with business users.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various groups throughout the organization as well as with 3rd party vendors.
- Must be analytical and very detail oriented with strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Experience eliciting and documenting business, functional, and testing requirements and use cases.
- Experience and proven track record configuring Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience with SDLC.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to present in front of groups between 5-50 individuals comfortably.
- Proficient with the use of Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multifaceted, team environment.
- Prior experience working with user stories in an agile framework.
- Proficiency with flow chart tools such as Visio or Lucid Chart.
- Experience creating training videos, using tools such as Camtasia.
- Experience customizing and deploying Salesforce.com or other CRM applications.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, JIRA, and/or Confluence.
- Experience with screen mockup tools.
- Experience with presenting via WebEx, MS Teams, or other online presentation tools.
- Experience with other Salesforce.com products including Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or others. (Role will be Service Cloud Focused).