Senior Release Train Manager
San Francisco, CA
- Evaluate products to determine automation feasibility and then create or maintain CI/CD/CD pipelines for deployments.
- Provide release management support for application, operational, infrastructure and configuration changes.
- Create and manage change tickets, runbooks, rollout plans and perform collision/impact analysis for releases.
- Coordination with internal and external teams on blockers for overall release.
- Act as the PMO Control Points, Budget, status reporting.
- Assess and translate MOP and instructional documents to identify, communicate and mitigate risk.
- Uphold IT compliance with change management processes and policies.
- Coordinate, plan and communicate with varying audiences.
- Manage multiple planned releases and unplanned hotfixes each week.
- Support releases on weeknights and/or weekends for both planned and unplanned activities, as needed.
Technical / Related Skillset Needs – Must Have:
- Strong Release Management experience, preferably in an enterprise FinTech development environment.
- Experience with RTE experience (Release Train Engineer).
- Agile and Jira experience is must.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and general automation experience.
- Demonstrated communication efficiency to accurately deliver information to technical and non-technical staff, as well as C-level leaders.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Jira, GitHub.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple work streams simultaneously.
- A strong working knowledge of change, risk and problem management processes.
Interpersonal Skillset Needs – Must Have:
- Ability to deliver quality work quickly, with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great team member who can work with the group, as well as independently with little or no direction.
- Flexibility to quickly change priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Knack for remaining calm under pressure, maintaining a disciplined approach to communication and decision-making even in urgent situations.