Large global company is seeking to hire a React UI Developer for a 4 month consulting role that could extend longer. You will work from home/remote for this role and can live anywhere in the United States. Due to highly sensitive government information / compliance, must be a U.S. Citizen to be hired for this position. Target start date of August 25, 2020.
As the React UI Developer, you will be solutioning and developing and updating the user interface of a very large system, that was developed in 2011 with the C# language, and now the front-end of this application will be moved to a newer technology using React / Redux. Maintaining current business process is imperative to this project. The current application's business layer was developed with C# language (SOA architecture), data access layer was developed with Microsoft Entity Framework 6.0.
Objective: Design and develop a specific module within a large application used for global logistics, procurement, and resource management. Will be using React / Redux for UI development. The backend is .NET Framwork, therefore will reset web API with SOA architecture. The new module will need be fully integrated with the existing web pages of this large application, most in C# / MVC, seamlessly.
The REQUIRED SKILLS
- Seeking 3+ years React development and strong front-end web development skills.
- Thoroughly understand SOA architecture and Entity Framework.
- Can work independently and as team player.
- ASP.NET MVC 5 or .NET Core MVC and heavy Web API.
- LINQ (Language Integrated Query) in C#.
- Redux experience is preferred.
- Solid Microsoft SQL Server knowledge and strong T-SQL skills.
- Candidates with Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC working experience is a large plus.
- Experience with developing wizard based MVC web application is a plus.