Large global company is seeking to hire a Senior React UI Developer for a 3-4 month consulting role that could extend longer. You will work from home/remote for this role. Due to highly sensitive government information / compliance, must be a U.S. Citizen to be hired for this position.
As the Senior React UI Developer, you will be solutioning and developing and updating the user interface of a very large system, that was developed in 2011 with the C# language, and now this application must be moved to a newer technology framework. Maintaining current business process is imperative to this project. The current application's business layer was developed with C# language (SOA architecture), data access layer was developed with Microsoft Entity Framework 6.0.
Objectives - This project will develop new front-end user interfaces by using React and Redux technology. To minimize impact or re-training to the current users, the new user interfaces shall be integrated existing web pages (most MVC C#) seamlessly.
The REQUIRED SKILLS
- Seeking 3+ years React development and strong front-end web development skills.
- Seeking 5+ years ASP.NET MVC 5 or .NET Core MVC and heavy Web API experience.
- Has 5+ years working experience with LINQ (Language Integrated Query) in C#.
- Thoroughly understand SOA architecture and Entity Framework.
- Solid Microsoft SQL Server knowledge and strong T-SQL skills.
- Can work independently and as team player.
- Redux experience is preferred.
- Candidates with Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC working experience is a large plus.
- Experience with developing wizard based MVC web application is a plus.