You will sit at one of our clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative technical projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. While you will be working with other remote team members, this role will be physically located at the client site in Richardson, TX. Currently, this role is fully remote due to COVID restrictions. Once offices are open, you will sit onsite with the client and will be aligned to this client, long-term.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Develop user-facing features using React, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, etc.
- Interpret wireframes and designs, translating them into quality code
- Work with data from REST and GraphQL APIs
- Collaborate with other development teams to plan implementation and integration with a services layer
What We’d Love to See:
- Understanding of core React concepts and — ideally — common libraries such as Redux, React Router
- Familiarity with UNIX command line and Git version control
- Comfortable working with REST or (bonus points) GraphQL APIs
- Experience with internationalization within React is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities