We are looking for a Senior Quality Test Engineer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Senior Quality Test Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 12 months
- Responsible to perform end-to-end Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities for the project
- To understand product requirements and develop test plan, test cases, execute tests and reporting of defects
- Automation of functional test cases both for UI's & API's
- Automation of test processes using any programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Writing SQL queries
- Exposure of working on CI\CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
- Integration of various testing suites in DevOps software delivery pipeline.
- To create test cases and data (manual and automated)
- Execute test scripts and analyze and record results (manual and automated testing)
- Assist fellow team members in resolving technical issues
- Recommend improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- Work with Developers, Product Owners, and other team members/departments for to complete testing tasks
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
Is this a fit:
- Strong analytics background
- Experience with coding using JAVA with Selenium for front end and backend testing (Python, PERL, bash etc.) with Shell scripting or other scripting knowledge like Python etc.
- Automation in Continuous Integration
- Experience working with Batch files and platform.
- Strong API testing exposure using Ready API, Rest Assured, Karate etc.
- DevOps background.
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix operating system
- Experience of working with databases and writing SQL queries
- 3+ years of QA Test engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required]
- The following would also be advantageous:
- Programming or development background is strongly preferred.
- Certifications: Cloud/Azure certification
- Knowledge of Analytics and Modeling
- Exposure of working of CI/CD tools such as GitLab, GitHub Jenkins etc.
- Exposure to various cloud technologies