Senior QA Analyst
Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Hybrid Schedule
Term: 5 months
Rate: $65.00 Hourly DOE
The Senior QA Consultant is responsible for feature testing, system testing, and writing automated tests with limited supervision. This position works closely with application developers, business analysts, and infrastructure engineers through all stages of the software development process to ensure that all systems meet organization standards and end-user requirements. The senior level QA Consultant analyst works on the most complex systems and problems as well as coordinates with the Offshore QC analysts.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Works with project lead and project team to plan, estimate, schedule and execute testing for new applications and including:
- Establishing, organizing and monitoring testing deliverables
- Documenting and executing complex software test plans and strategies
- Ensures traceability of test cases back to project requirements
- Executing end to end test scenarios
- Coordinating and supporting user-acceptance test plans
- Working with project management and development staff to report and resolve complex issues
- Works directly with appropriate IT personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Ensures software applications are error-free and meet functional requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of testing at all levels, including functional, system, regression and load testing.
- Records and reports on testing metrics
- Responsible for the overall success of testing.
- Follows documentation standards and ensures support documentation is created and updated as necessary for all standard software.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience performing QA activities.
- SQL database experience.
- Web & Portal, CRM solutions experience