Our client is seeking a QA Analyst for a contract opportunity located in Irving, TX.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY:
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects testing new and existing functionality.
- Experience with convenience store point of sale-based applications (Retail Solutions) including fuel and mobility systems with experience in Web application a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Review User Stories/Requirements and create test cases.
- Identify test data and store configurations.
- Create test suites of test cases.
- Execute identified testcases and overall Regression.
- Assist with End to End testing for Cash Summary end to end Host validations.
- Attend status meetings to discuss any issues/impediments.
- Capture Test Evidence.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual. who can work closely with teams of Product Owners, Developers and Business Users.
- Proficient in new feature testing, regression testing, smoke testing in retail applications.
- Proficient in mobile, web and desktop-based applications in multiple browsers across retail applications.
- Work in an agile project and participate in daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective meeting.
- Experience in requirement analysis, creating traceability matrix, test planning, creating test data and implementation of test suite.
- Experience with defect reporting and tracking.
- Proficient with Quality Center, VSTS, Jira and Zephyr.
- Proficient working with database such as SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience working in SDLC, Agile-scrum, and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft word, excel, office outlook, Microsoft team, MS Teams.
- Experience working with various android and iOS devices such as Samsung, iPhone, iPad, tablet.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on multiple efforts.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years.
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES: Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA).