Are you able to work on the MATRIX payroll?
If so, we have the job for you!
You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of customers experience every day. You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
In this role, you will design, build, and support the mobile checkout hardware devices using Bluetooth/BLE, Wi-Fi and other device-to-device communication channels and protocols. You will be able to create and help integrate sensors with edge computing devices, writing software to communicate with cloud and other on-premises devices. At the same time, keeping security in forefront of all decision making. You will be working with a dynamic and collaborative team that integrates a wide array of technologies into a cohesive IT Solution that enables the client to provide more value to customers & franchisees and also drive down costs.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BS in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with related experience of 5+ years in software/hardware development
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience programming on Python (we prefer polyglots & those open to learn new stuff on the go)
- 3+ years of on-box programming on Linux/Windows systems with exposure to networking and scripting experience.
- A strong grasp of CS and Electronics fundamentals, data structures, algorithm design and Object-Oriented programming.
- Ability to work well in a team and to take on leadership roles as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth communication in Linux and Debian systems.
- Experience with common arm based micro-controllers and microprocessors and use of peripherals
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with agile software delivery