Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Woodland Hills, CA, 91365
Term: 6 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years’ project management experience.
- 3-5 years’ agile experience.
- Must have prior experience leading multiple medium to large projects within the SAFe Agile framework for project tracking (preferably in Insurance and Financial industry)
- Must have prior experience working on Information Security Projects (Identity & Access management, Cloud Security, Application Security or Infrastructure)
- Solid understanding of Information Security business function including Cyber Security and Security Engineering.
- Must have prior experience leading medium to large projects preferably in Insurance and Financial industry within the SAFe Agile framework for project tracking.
- Prior experience working on Information Security Projects (Identity & Access management, Cloud Security, Application Security or Infrastructure)
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Must have ability to blend traditional waterfall and agile methodologies seamlessly.
- Contribute to well-defined project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations.
- Ability to step up to address difficult issues with courage with a clear intent towards finding solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively clear, relevant information to project team, executives and project stakeholders
- Effectively lead project teams in a matrix environment playing a consultative and coaching role to other team members as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
- Hold teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Expertise in Project Management related software and applications, including MS Project, and the MS Office suite of products. (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!