Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Role: Senior Digital Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $70+/hourly, DOE
The Digital Project Manager III (PM III) will have INFRASTRUCTURE, AGILE AND HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE to be considered for this role. Areas of responsibility include resource allocation, influencing sponsors and managing work prioritization. The PM III plays an active role in making decisions involving human, technical, and financial resources necessary to implement change for high impact environments. They design processes and structures to support enterprise wide change. They implement products, programs or projects across the enterprise. They are responsible for managing the implementation plan, schedule, change management, risk/issues and resource allocation.
The PM III is expected to work autonomously and have minimal interaction with the Implementation Lead with regards to program management methodology. Through collaboration, demonstrates team leadership while focusing on items that will have project/implementation outcome implications other than expected. PM III’s are expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the project management lifecycle methodology. They are assigned to medium or large products, programs or projects and will be assigned to multiple products, programs or projects concurrently with rare exceptions. The PM III can be assigned as a contributor PM on programs, as well.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage business sponsor relationships, and navigate political landscape
• Ensure adherence to Finance and Accounting principles in relation to project budgets, purchasing and analysis of financial results
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of Digital and Innovation products and services, architectural components, business processes and applications to minimize the impact of changes in software, hardware or network.
• Define and execute rinse and repeat implementation processes
• Consult on and document current and future state workflows to ensure alignment with strategic business and clinical goals
• Own product platform configuration and administration (as needed)
• Conduct technology testing to ensure readiness for implementation
• Conduct end to end workflow readiness (as needed) to validate launch readiness with all parties
• Ensure impediments are addressed so the implementation progress is not hindered
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Collaborate on timelines and ensure project tools remain current
• Drive and communicate the status of implementation, including the creation of status reports as appropriate.
• 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word
• PMP Certification or Agile certifications preferred