Looking for an ATL based Java opportunity with NO TRAVEL? Here you go! Great client looking for a Java CORE SpringBoot developer to join their consulting practice. You will contribute to the design/development of cloud native applications for large scale enterprise applications. Use new technologies, techniques and patterns, provide proof of concepts, use standards and best practices. This role is highly collaborative with other development teams, architects for new project introduction and/or application enhancements. This is an exciting opportunity for the candidates if they are passionate about technology, thrive in ever-changing software solutions, and are motivated by the ability to impact customers in various industries.
- 5 years or more working experience in Core Java stack technologies. Microservices and Spring framework tools such as SpringBoot.
- Experience with creation of REST-based microservices.
- Experience working with SAFe Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP, or similar Agile frameworks.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.