Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Programmer Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 72 weeks
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential. * Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- C#, Entity Framework and MVC
- Object Oriented design and coding practices
- SQL queries and sorted procedures
- Proficient in full Microsoft Stack suite of applications
- Working independently and with teams, self-motivated and directed
- Communicating clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with peers and non-technical business users.
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- Web Services
- HTML 5
- Five (5) years programming experience or demonstrated expertise is required skills.
- Three (3) years database design/development (MS SQL) Candidates must be USC or GC- NO
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields/ Equivalent combination of post-secondary education and/or job related experience may substitute for the required education.