Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
- As principal management lead, responsible for takeover of all business services in the Scope of Work (SOW) for this contract.
- Ensures close alignment between all stakeholders, from initiation through closeout, of all takeover activities required to assume Operations.
- A minimum of two (2) years lead management experience in the transfer of responsibility for an MMIS or other large government organization valued at twenty million dollars ($20,000,000) or more, or private sector healthcare payer existing (legacy) system from an Incumbent Contractor to a Successor Contractor.
- Prior experience in managing projects following project management methods and standards based upon the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and industry best practices.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Certified Project Management Professional is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration/Management Professional is preferred.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.