This role will be responsible for both the planning and execution of the rollout of a next generation customer centric payment solution. These are complex product led projects that can span one or a number of geographical regions and distinct internal business units.
- Develop program plan incorporating milestones and dependencies from cross functional project teams
- Develop and rollout governance framework
- Develop and rollout financial management (budget) framework and resource allocation
- Risk and Issues management
- Work with the Product team to define the optimal strategy for both new product rollouts (internal and external) and the ongoing commercialization of existing products within a solution portfolio.
- Complete thorough stakeholder analysis and communication plan
- Plan and execute launches with key partners across the business (product, marketing, sales, finance,operations etc.)
- Project/Program Management
- Deliver to timelines, quality level, budget, while addressing issues and risks.
- Use KPIs to demonstrate progress and ensure that projects are realizing benefits. You will be responsible for the budget, benefits realization, and change control of your projects.
- Create, socialize and signoff business cases with executive stakeholders. Accountable to manage significant cost and benefits targets.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, success criteria results, metrics, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership and to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university
- 8+ years of project management experience.
- 8+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions or driving the decision making process and identifying priorities.
- Proven ability to complete analysis that drive business decisions.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Senior level presentation and communication skills.
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with global teams.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
- PMP or similar preferred
- Experience with SDLC including Agile and Waterfall
We are seeking somebody who has been successful in the planning & delivery of large & complex projects in fast-paced business environments. Must have good Change Management, excellent communication and presentation skills and professional poise.