Position: Global Risk Process Analyst
Term: 9 Months Contract
- Contribute to the development of "future state" business processes.
- Take ownership of the design, redesign, and implementation of new and existing business controls and processes as required.
- Ensure that global capabilities and activities are performed in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Review and contribute to control standards, policies, narratives, and other documents established by global process owners and team members.
- Proactively provide recommendations and consulting support to upstream and downstream management and associates on risk management and controls.
- Provide an end-to-end support for reviews of key processes.
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, accuracy, and completeness of reporting, compliance with laws and regulations, and timely remediation of operational and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) deficiencies.
- Collaborate with team members and project leaders to simultaneously manage project risk.
- Proactively collaborate with our business controls and internal audit teams to manage risk through our three lines of defense model.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Relevant professional qualification in risk or process management.
- Postgraduate qualification in finance.
- Bachelor’s degree with a significant element of accounting and finance.
- 5+ years of experience in a role with a significant level of accounting, finance, and internal control activities.
- System implementation experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of financial processes.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and auditing standards and regulations, e.g., SOX.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Sound judgment skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!