Senior Product Manager
REMOTE, required to work Mountain time hours
The Senior Product Manager provides application technology expertise and direction in the application development or implementation of highly complex/enterprise wide cross functional program or projects. The Senior Product Manager works on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects and a team member or sometimes as team leaders. Acts as subject matter expert for multiple area. Leads a cross functional team to troubleshoot highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for delivering or leading the design, development, support, Maintenance deployment of functional applications as well as information support processes.
• Project assignments of high complexity which includes application design, and configuration build. Interacts with the customer user community in a courteous and professional manner to secure business requirements; perform technical requirements translation and work with Product Engineers or Product Administrators to meet business objectives. This includes assisting business leadership and IT leadership with strategic planning and initiatives.
• Develops or leads test plan development for new application functionality from an application/technical perspective. Collaborates with key stakeholders and may provide guidance on function testing.
• Leads resolution of high complexity issues or requests that need a technical expert for specific solution sets. And typically involved in problem management activities which includes performing diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of medium and high complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
• Responsible to complete tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicate across teams and all levels of management and leads others on the team with task assignments and deliverables.
• Leads technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
• Develops, maintains and a reviewer of knowledge management artifacts and leads transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
• Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
• Leads Product Release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitating with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
• Develops overall project task list for team, estimates and resource plans for highly complex or enterprise wide solutions.
• Day to day interactions with user community and collaborates with multiple Stakeholders both IT and non-IT as it relates to problem management and project delivery.
• Provides guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members and operational support teams.
• Leads efforts on continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
• Involved in the Development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience.
• 5+ years required
• 10+ years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical Analyst role
Licensure and Certifications:
• 2 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training:
• Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills
• Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software
• Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies required.
• 6 or more years’ experience application support, implementation or development experience with applications in a hospital or medical related industry is required.
• Expert level understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured deployment and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gather, specification development and creation of design and system test plans.
• Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT And non-IT Audiences in concise and easily understandable manner is required.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills capable of communicating at executive levels within the organization is required. This includes the ability to present highly technical concepts, solutions, and issues in a manner business leaders can leverage to support their business vision.
- Function: Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 199163
Senior Product Manager