As Senior Product Manager for Growth, you will be responsible for accelerating our market share growth and product adoption, particularly for our new products. You will work directly with a dedicated Engineering team and Product Designer, and cross-functionally with the Marketing and Sales leadership teams. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience. You’ll drive strong decision marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, as well as qualitative research and customer insights.
- Explosive growth in usage and revenue from our latest product capabilities.
- Rapid iteration and experimentation to drive user activation and conversion.
- Strategy, framework, & rationale for decision criteria.
- Communicate concisely to transform complex ideas into clear specifications.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and demonstrate measurable impact
- Deeply understand the needs, wants, and challenges faced by our customers.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships in Sales and Marketing as you partner on high-level objectives.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Product Management building consumer or enterprise software
- Product Manager in an agile environment with a dedicated development team
- Recent experience in a pure growth or product-led growth PM role
- Regular and recent experience using data to solve business problems
- Experience influencing high quality, innovative product design
- Able to work between Monday - Friday, 10 am to 3 pm PT? (40hr per week).
- Must be able to travel domestically.