Our client is seeking a Senior Product Manager for a 6 month contract opportunity in Irving, TX!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifying and filling product area gaps and generating new ideas that align business objectives to improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Defining the vision for the team’s product
- Build the product roadmaps based on the business priorities and technical needs.
- Developing user stories
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Coordinate the solutions around these platforms with internal and external partners.
- Creating buy-in for the product area vision both internally and with key external partners
- Shaping the product area strategy and translating them into KPIs.
- Working closely with experienced engineers or business stakeholders to drive product delivery.
- Keeping the team focused and excited to continually make business more efficient by connecting the work they do to our larger mission.
- Building alignment/awareness across product/engineering teams, leadership teams, and other stakeholders across the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of product management experience required in technology or retail environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies with the ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought, and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Strong in agile scrum development method.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in supply chain management or related discipline is an advantage
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from other product areas
- Data analysis
- Design thinking and Customer Journey mapping experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelors/4 Year Degree
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years