100% REMOTE opportunity for a Senior Product Manager!
Do you get excited about data & reporting? Have you lead teams to beneficial outcomes for their customers? Have you created and executed product roadmaps? If so, this is the place you want to be!!
Best-in-class global payment organization seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their dynamic team and help make a major impact on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow!!
The Product Manager will lead initiatives to enhance our reporting offering, helping to shape the product vision, define the product roadmap and drive go to market efforts. The Product Manager will be expected to balance a commercial mindset and technical knowledge with a clear focus on solving customer problems.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders in the US, Canada, UK and Asia Pacific to define the strategic direction, vision and roadmap for our Reporting product suite.
- Lead collaboration with design, product ops and engineering teams to create the bridge between market needs and delivery.
- Communicate customer needs to Business Analysts/Product Owner to build backlog
- Plan and execute go to market campaigns, working in conjunction with marketing, sales and other stakeholders.
- Track product performance and progress towards our vision through key metrics such as user adoption, customer feedback and revenue enabled.
- Facilitate communication amongst project leaders, peers and relevant cross-functional stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of product performance and vision.
- The Product Manager is expected to be a creative problem solver that is able to articulate the problems that we are passionate about solving, balance customer focus with commercial and technical realities, and use data and relationships to make sound decisions.
- The ability to collaborate with others, developing the trust of supporting functions and stakeholders, representing the voice of the customer and leading collaborative, cross team efforts to solve customer problems.
- Good decision making and the ability to influence colleagues, stakeholders and leadership through the use of data and logic. Must be underpinned by strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years product management experience.\
- Experience managing product performance, driving and supporting other functions to maximize product performance while measuring appropriate metrics and championing success stories.
- Proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university.
- Product management experience with data management and/ or data visualization tools would be beneficial