Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Title: Senior Processing Systems Lead
Location(s): Remote role but must reside in on of the following states: Arizona, Texas or North Carolina
Base Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 (DOE) + annual bonus
This is the top level systems analyst and leads the project team in projects assigned. Projects assigned are the most complex in scope and cost. Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of an enterprise's architecture to effectively support the corporate business strategy. Responsible for leading the project team in preparing functional requirements, feasibility studies, program specifications, user test plans, user documentation and user training plans. Functions as an internal consultant for applications support departments and provides internal consulting support to other areas of the bank. This Position Reports to: Systems Manager
- Leads the team in the preparation of business plans, prepares functional requirements and conducts feasibility and cost benefit studies exhibiting an expert knowledge of systems analysis techniques and a comprehensive knowledge of the bank's business and system flow within the organization.
- Interfaces across several business areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- Responsible for conception of solutions, building consensus and the selling and execution of such solutions.
- Prepares formal proposals for business management, outlining alternative and recommended system solutions.
- Conducts formal requirement walkthroughs and obtains user concurrence.
- Validates and ensures that functional requirements are met.
- Responsible for the most highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Provides formal and informal user training and general user support.
- Functions as an internal consultant for the applications support team.
- Expert/lead technical role.
- Works on large, complex projects that have enterprise wide impact and require subject matter expertise of multiple process improvement areas and mastery of process improvement tools.
- Works as a project team member on multiple projects to facilitate process improvements involving multiple sites or business areas, often as a project leader.
- Lead responsibilities include directing, monitoring and assigning work to those on the team.
- Coaches and mentors more junior staff.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of Systems Analysis experience, 4 years of experience in process engineering and 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of Fiserv/FDR Data, Credit Cards, PCF, DQ, Credit Rewards and Plastics.
HOW YOU WILL GROW:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts