- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 222364
• Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including feature specification, time and cost estimates, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
• Conceptualize solutions to complex business problems
• Choose appropriate technologies and languages for implementing software solutions
• Implement software solutions following best practices to produce well organized, efficient, and maintainable code
• Analyze and resolve software bugs and performance problems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or EE preferred
• 5+ years of PHP development experience
• Experience working with RESTful APIs using PHP
• Experience with GIT version control
• Create unit and integration tests to fully test and regress features/products
• Exposure with cloud computing preferably in AWS
• Exposure to MySQL or equivalent RDBMS
• Exposure to CI/CD viz Jenkins
• Great problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in a fast-paced work environment. You ship quality code quickly
• Experience with Nginx
• jQuery, Angular experience
• Ruby on Rails experience
• Experience with PHP migration projects is preferred.
• Sonar Gate knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of CodeIgniter
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.