Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Payroll Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Accountable for the regional/local payroll practices for accurate and compliant payroll delivery
- Serve as Tier 3 SME and provide guidance on local or policy-related payroll inquiries
- Ensure any service delivery associates are aware of any operational, contractual, or legal changes that may impact their work
- Identify root cause of recurring or complex payroll inquiries to identify solutions
- Serve as 2nd level approver for Payroll sign offs
- Monitor business controls execution and drive remediation of deficiencies
- Drive Payroll inquiries root cause analysis and resolution
- Ensuring local and/or regional payroll content management is completed (i.e.: payroll calendars etc) and any related communications are executed appropriately
- Provides GL data to Regional Payroll Manager (Service Leader)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced Payroll terminology and experience with Payroll processes and knowledge of local/regional common payroll principles, practices and procedures.
- In-depth regional/local knowledge of payroll requirements, activities and policies.
- Preferred experience with Global View and Streamline and/or experience with 3rd party payroll vendor platforms.
- Ability to identify and deliver continuous process improvements for Payroll service delivery.
- Ability to analyze and validate data and information to identify issues and propose solutions using judgement leveraging analytical and problem solving.
- Customer service skills and relationship management skills
- Communicate effectively and positively
- Effective listening skills
- Research and documentation skills
- Process and problem solving oriented
- Ability to educate associates on payroll terminology, processes, and policies for each Tier within payroll service delivery.
- Quickly grasp and evaluate information to determine solutions / accurate escalations
- Ability to leverage case management tool
- Demonstrate follow-through skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!