Position: Senior Oracle Business Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Be responsible for business systems analysis and functional analysis in Oracle EBS, focusing primarily on Oracle Inventory, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Service Contracts.
- Perform Oracle functional setups, configurations.
- Define business requirements and perform gap analysis.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for customizations, extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions, and integrations (CMELIs) (MD50s & TE40s).
- Execute test cases, test scripts and prepare test plans supporting business requirements.
- Develop and deliver end user training.
- Provide functional validation and support.
- Show broad range of competency involving relevant modules and interactions between modules (e.g., OM to AR, OM to OKS etc)
- Demonstrate good business judgment when evaluating requirements; assess the impact of potential changes and solutions to mitigate negative outcomes
- Manage and plan in a fast-paced, team-focused environment; manage time and prioritize tasks and projects
- Create and maintain process flow documentation and assistance with user training
- Provide guidance to the developers on design, development, testing.
- Provide guidance on how technology solutions could solve business problems and enable new business functionality
- Provide guidance to other business analysts on best practices aligned with development standards and processes
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or international equivalent; MBA in finance or equivalent, chartered or project accountant
- Minimum 8+ years work experience with Oracle EBS application modules of Project Accounting (PA), Project Costing, Project Billing, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL)
- Wide implementation experience in implementing Oracle Financials
- Excellent functional knowledge and experience with modules in the Financial's suite like Oracle Inventory, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Service Contracts, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger modules with demonstrated understanding of end-to-end business process and industry best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Detailed and concise written communication and documentation skills
- Expertise in facilitating meetings, webinars, and conference calls
- SME in solution designing and enhancements, business process re-engineering, and business process mapping for Oracle Distribution family modules
- Ability to work in a team and willing to work on tight timelines and contribute when required
- Experience with reporting tools like Business Objects or alternative reporting tool
- Show excellent, proactive written and verbal communication skills with business and IT associates
The following will be considered a plus:
- Accounting background and experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Oracle EBS 12.2.9, Oracle ERP Cloud
- Excellent business system analysis skills including writing and executing SQL queries
- Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications
- Experience with Informatica Master Data Management (MDM).
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of the agile software development framework, including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!