Sr. Operations Analyst - Cybersecurity
REMOTE, AZ business hours
This position is focused on Cybersecurity business operations. In this role, the Cybersecurity analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting the processes to standardize staffing levels, standardize career development plans, analyze and report on resource utilization, optimize security labor and non-labor allocations, quantify our performance using our existing key performance indicators, and articulate our long-term strategy.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
• Develop process to track and report on staffing levels across Cybersecurity.
• Develop efficiencies to effectively onboard Cybersecurity staff.
• Support management in the development of standardized career development plans.
• Develop process to analyze and report on resource utilization.
• Partner with finance to track and manage labor budget, actuals, and forecast.
• Develop performance reporting to ensure operational commitments are met.
• Participate in the consultative process and advise personnel in IT departments to coordinate Cybersecurity activities.
• Support Division Cybersecurity Officers and senior cybersecurity analysts in cybersecurity activities as needed.
• Update skills as necessary to support Cybersecurity and remain knowledgeable of industry standards and advancements.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
• Experience in financial forecasting
• Experience in business operations related to staffing strategies and resource optimization
• Experience in staff engagement strategies
• Experience in metrics and reporting
• Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in information services including 3 years in systems security, including maintenance and use of security products in a distributed enterprise environment, and experience in compliance with federal security regulations.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
• Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
• Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred.
• Require in-depth understanding of Information Security practices for the network, servers, databases, applications, and advanced use of Information Security assessment techniques.