This Dallas-based industry leader has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Senior Network Security Engineer. Will be working 100% remotely and in the future will be 90-95% remote with up to 5% travel or in the office as needed. As a Senior Network Security Engineer, you will design, implement, support, and manage complex data networks. This position entails leadership in the design of future networks as the company grows, including product evaluation, testing, participation in product development, and in-depth troubleshooting. Will provide the architectural design, installation, and configuration of logical and physical network systems (LAN, WAN, Wireless) to meet the functional objectives of the business Supports the design of the network architecture and infrastructure.
This position requires:
- Experience with Cisco ACI Networks (Application Centric Infrastructure).
- VeloCloud SD-WAN experience/knowledge.
- Check Point Firewall experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 8+ years of experience as a Network Engineer with 5+ years in a senior role placing emphasis on operations support, design, and implementation.
- Motivated self-starter who has the ability to lead by example and approach technical problems with creative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of internet working designs and their applications, to include IP subnetting and complex routing techniques on LAN/WAN networks, Security.
- Industry leading certifications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
Telecommunication, OOB, Advanced routing and switching, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus7K/Nexus9K/ACI/CSR/ASR etc., Meraki, Loadbalancing/Citrix/F5, DNS/Infoblox, Network Management/Prime/Solarwind/NetMRI/NetBrain, Application Monitoring/NetScout/Pandora, Network Automation/Scripting/Phyton/JSON/YAML/Postman, Cybersecurity/ISE/ASA/Firepower, Remote Access/IPSec/SSL/VPNClient, Threat Emulation/Extraction/DigiCert