We are searching for a Senior Network Engineer. This role is responsible for providing hands-on network engineering for a world-class enterprise network, to include deployment projects and initiatives. The Senior Network Engineer will be ensuring all equipment such as routers, switches and access points are set up correctly and ready for deployment, and maintained after installation. Network design and development for future technologies will be expected. Troubleshooting and decision making both with and without team support. This Senior Network Engineer will be expected to apply your knowledge of network engineering to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed accurately and on time.
Skills needed for this role:
- Routers and Routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
- Enterprise switching platforms: Nexus 9Ks, 2ks, Cisco 9300’s
- Upgrade planning: Network Hardware, data circuits
- Redundancy planning from a circuit and network hardware perspective
- Network security enhancement and micro segmentation
- Firepower firewall migration from ASA platform
- SD WAN deployment and administration
Traits of the ideal candidate:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work within a team environment and apply knowledge of IT and network engineering concepts to complete projects and initiatives on time
- Ability to troubleshoot independently in downtime or outage situations
- Ability to operate in remote locations solo to produce full connectivity for users
- Travel requirement: up to 25% for network device deployments
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity!