Are you a Network / Security person who gets excited Enterprise IT Security Risk, SOX compliance, and VMware? Do you not only thoroughly enjoy establishing the security/network policies but also LOVE working with the Cloud? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Senior Network Cloud Security Analyst
Our Senior Network Cloud Security Analyst develops and delivers solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Firewall rule implementation
· Support the delivery of services with relation security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
· Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements for cloud environments
· Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
· Deliver services that meet project quality specifications
· Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
· Respond to incident escalation and own Problem management resolution
· Assist in Change and Incident management
· Monitor, analyze and remediate vulnerabilities and findings
· Manage and adhere to security compliance policies
· Work with technical and business units across the organization as an operational reference point, offering advice, support and guidance on network issues.
· Ensure regular / recurring tasks and activities are managed efficiently and within defined time constraints.
· Maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Bachelor's Degree or minimum 5-7 years Equivalent Work Experience
· Minimum 3 years of hands on experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Architecture or Security
· Hands on hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
· Hands on experience managing cloud based firewalls, preferably Palo Alto Networks
· Solid understanding of routing protocols and concepts
· Solid understanding of Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series and/or NIST 800 Series)
· Solid understanding of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
· Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
· Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
· Experience with cloud logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
· Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments
· Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
· Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
· Experience in Identity and Access Management
· Experience in Infrastructure Security, Linux and Windows operating systems
· Experience with application development and integrity monitoring systems
· Technical writing and report generation
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills