Position: Sr. Network Architect
Location: New York, NY
Term: 6 Months
- Perform activities required to support the enterprise LAN/WAN network comprising over 60 sites nationwide and supporting branch operations, production datacenters, applications, telephone and video systems and other devices.
- Experienced with the identification, diagnosis, and resolution of complex network problems.
- Maintenance of network hardware and software components.
- Experience with management of network monitoring, including Solarwinds, Riverbed, Cisco Prime and DNAC
- Experience with performance analysis and capacity planning for network circuits and devices.
- Ensure network devices are configured and maintained in accordance with appropriate standards, best practices, and regulatory compliance requirements. Utilize and follow the change management process for network changes.
- Hardware installation and maintenance of network devices, including lifting up to 50lbs to heights of up to 6ft.
- Configuration of Palo Alto firewalls and other network infrastructure, including, cisco routers, switches, F5 load balancers IPS/IDS, and wireless controllers.
- Provide Level 2 support to Network Operations for all LAN/WAN issues.
- Effectively communicate both technical details and summarized impact analysis to Management.
- Provide necessary network infrastructure support for day to day operations and appropriate disaster recovery procedures to support business continuity.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and recommend adoption as appropriate. Identify areas for automation or other process improvement.
- Cross-train and mentor to enhance skill-set with peers and superiors.
- Participate in team on-call rotation and provide support during project and operations related cutovers.
- Ensure network equipment is upgraded in line with vendor recommended operating system.
- Maintenance of asset information and other documentation.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.