This nationwide real estate industry leader has an immediate 6+ month contract opportunity in Lewisville, TX for a Senior .NET Software Development Engineer. Will be temporarily working remote until offices reopen later this summer so must be local to DFW.
- Build next generation applications to solve complex problems in the real estate industry.
- Work with a world-class engineering, product and business teams to deliver innovative products for our customers.
- Design, build, and test high quality complex frameworks and systems while diagnosing and resolving complex issues.
- Ensure that implementation follows designs, and directs modifications of designs.
- Mentor, and develop eager junior and mid-level engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 7 years’ experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering.
- Experience building a modular, scalable applications on .Net platform, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.NET Core and C#
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns and principles, experience in developing Web services and related architecture
- Ability to write scalable and efficient REST APIs to deal with JSON which handles requests 365/24/7
- Experience working with relational databases like Microsoft SQL and stored procedures
- Experience working with ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of SocketIO web sockets.
- Exposure to any performance monitoring and improvements tools like Solarwinds, New Relic.
- Familiarity with development and devops tools such as Git, TFS, Jenkins, Octopus, etc.