This DFW-based financial services industry leader has an immediate full-time opening for a Senior .NET Developer. Preference is for candidates within the Dallas-Ft. Worth area but open to candidates working 100% Remote from anywhere in the United States. The Senior .NET Developer (Software Development Engineer III) contributes in all areas of development as a member of an Agile Scrum team. Team members will have areas of strength and some level of specialization, but must be adept at learning tools and languages that enable the team member to participate in all areas of product development. Being adaptable and knowledgeable in multiple domains enables the team members to swarm or fill gaps in order to meet commitments.
- Establishes direction and provides guidance to other team members while consistently delivering on commitments.
- Engages beyond the team to accomplish objectives, influencing and collaborating with other teams.
- Expected to demonstrate mastery of software development practices performed by Scrum teams.
- Developing product features for any or all of the following: data marketplaces, mobile applications, web applications, and API services.
- Provides technology leadership and promotes team learning throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Adoption of and migration to the public cloud (Azure) within the team as appropriate.
- Using automated pipelines for building, testing, and deploying software packages; continuously improving both the quality and speed of the pipelines. Will be instrumental in the design and implementation of the pipelines.
- Leveraging test automation and peer reviews to increase product quality. As a technology leader, the SDE III coaches the team to achieve full participation and high quality reviews.
- Maintaining a production-first mindset focused on scale, uptime, and the team’s ability to rapidly triage/resolve production issues.
- Investing in Agile practices to continuously improve product quality, time to market, and team member happiness.
- 5-7+ years of C#/.NET Development experience.
- 5-7+ years of SQL Server and/or Oracle experience.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams with demonstrated success leading improvements (getting better/faster/happier).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to implement features across mobile, web, and API service levels as applicable to the product team.
- Proficient at designing, building, and optimizing automated pipelines with automated testing and automated security controls.
- Brings passion and enthusiasm to the team; leads by example.
- Champions and executes strategies across teams that deliver measurable business value.
- Demonstrates mastery of software languages, architecture, and design; is perceived by most as the expert.
- Works through others to achieve more than individual contribution.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills.
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work or military experience.