Very large Supply Chain / Logistics company seeking to hire a Senior .Net Developer for 6 month+ contract-to-hire position within their new products, analytics and innovation team. Must have at least 5 years of .Net web development experience and very good communication skills. Can work remotely from anywhere in the United States and must be eligible to work directly on a W2 basis upon converting to permanent (FTE).
This large supply chain company has a very large customer base with other Fortune 1000 customers in providing technology-based systems and Solutions. From implementations of COTS software that is customized to fit the customers' environments, to the development of new custom applications, systems, and solutions that help their customers operate more efficiently. In your role as a Senior .Net Developer on this web application development team, you will be building a new web-based applications.
- .Net Web Development - Must have at least 5 years' experience, to include C#, .Net Core 3.1, HTML5, and Entity Framework Core on the Back-end and SQL Server.
- Must have strong Angular experience, specifically with Angular 8 or Angular 9.
- Must understand Infrastructure, specifically Azure app Services and SQL Database (Azure managed instance).
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud and Azure Functions is preferred.
- Experience in developing supply chain and logistics related applications is preferred.