Position: Senior MuleSoft Architect
Location: Houston, TX, 77046
Term: 6 months
- Be a part of the solutions team crafting patterns, implementing standards, and supporting the overall API management.
- A specialist in REST web services with RAML/Open API development while ensuring SOA API standard methodologies.
- Thrive on the art of the possible, defining enterprise-level architectural patterns.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of excellence and stand proudly behind the all applications you develop, because as product owner, you are conscientious that they are sustainable, maintainable, scalable, and reusable.
- Oversee releases to existing and future-state architecture.
- Identify and communicate requirements and timelines to implement platform solutions or enhancements.
- Be an Agile and DevOps ninja who can understand and extrapolate tasks from clearly defined user stories and work in an Agile team.
- Provide feedback into solutions at point of concept while ensuring governance through the implementation of a solution.
- Maintain clean and healthy code bases by adhering to standardized coding best practices.
- Become a superhero whose super-powers include saving the application development world from chaos and self-destruction! In times of incidents and outages, you use your spidey senses to quickly and accurately diagnose problems and deliver solutions.
- Flexible and available to collaborate remotely with team members around the globe to bring projects to completion throughout the stages of SDLC and during continuous improvement efforts.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, related IT programs or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of proven structured application development experience.
- 3+ years of MuleSoft integration development.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability implementing APIs using API-led connectivity with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience with API development using Mule 4 recommended.
- Strong knowledge of Java services for enterprises and using traditional frameworks. (Java EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in microservice architecture and RESTful services.
- Experience with software development through Agile methodologies.
- Experience with integration of distributed solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with developments in DevOps environments, including exposure to CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Gradle, PMD, Sonar) and source code management tools. (i.e. GIT, BitBucket)
Even better if you have:
- Experience with containerized deployments using Docker.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Runtime Fabric.
- Interests in full-stack development.
- Certified MuleSoft Platform Architect.
- Hands-on experience with AWS offerings.
- Strong knowledge of testing systems and tools (i.e. JUnit, JMeter, Selenium); automation experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!