Our Client is seeking Senior Mobile Game Software Engineers skilled in Unity and C# for a Direct hire opporutnity.
- Design and implement core game features and systems that can scale to millions of users.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers, artists, producers, and QA.
- Contribute across disciplines to shepherd features from initial design to deployment.
- Work with engineers and the team to manage tasks and schedules.
- Contribute to the development and growth of other engineers
- Utilize a variety of platforms, frameworks, SDKs and APIs.
- Support products post-launch.
- Participate in an agile environment, keeping the team updated with your progress.
- Must have 5-7+ years of experience
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in C# and at least one of the following: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin
- Track record of delivering games on the Unity3D Engine on iOS and Android
- Demonstrated expertise in several of the following specialties: gameplay, physics, 2D/3D graphics/rendering, game logic, networking, optimization, analytics.
- Ability to communicate proactively with artists, designers, producers, and other engineers.
- A creative mind with a strong sense for what it takes to build game features for a great user experience. Demonstrable passion for building games.
- Understand the mobile ecosystem - testing, release process, live maintenance, library integration.
- Demonstrated control of programming languages and a deep knowledge of software design practices including separation of concerns, event-driven architecture, object-oriented design, graphics and animation techniques, portability, maintainability, extensibility and testability.
- Experience with Agile Practices such as Scrum or Kanban, CI/CD, testing, code reviews, pair programming.
- Experience with live operating games is a plus.
- Experience with server development is a plus.
- YOU MUST LOVE PLAYING GAMES!!!!