Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Senior Media Advertising Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 12 months (02/01/2021 to 01/31/2022)
- Contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the CMX platform, inclusive of participating in new business acquisition in a support role (as needed) and the implementation, activation and optimization of ads for programmatic media and paid social advertising 45%
- Trafficking of Display, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio campaigns via Campaign Manager 360 (DCM) 40%
- Document best practices, seek out opportunities to improve existing processes and manage media vendor relationship (such as DSPs, DMPs, verification vendors, rich media companies, media publishers, research firms, etc.) 15%
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of digital media execution/ad ops/digital industry experience Experience with demand side platforms (required: The Trade Desk & DV360)
- Experience with ad servers and mobile measurement partners required (Campaign Manager 360/DCM/DFA, GAM/DFP, and AppsFlyer) Expert in Microsoft Excel, Third Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager and/or Google Ads Manager) and rich media technology (eg. PointRoll, Unicast, Eyeblaster)
- Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise Strong project management skills required
- Proficient Third-Party Ad Servers (e.g., DoubleClick DCM) and rich media technology (e.g., PointRoll, FlashTalking, Celtra)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Bachelors degree required;
- Marketing or Business focus preferred