Senior MarTech Product Management Consultant
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited to lead the vision and execution of our digital platform transformation and MarTech products. The MarTech Product Manager sets the strategy and defines the roadmap for digital marketing products, specifically focused on product optimization and top to bottom strategy and planning. Will be responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
This product manager must have prior experience implementing and running multichannel, omnichannel or customer data platforms and be familiar with communication channel implementation across SMS, email, mobile push, chat and more. This product manager also should have experience in the digital marketing space to be able to tie the product to the customer experience.
- Responsible for day-to-day development, maintenance, and enhancements of our MarTech products.
- Defines product features and drives adoption that will lead teams to make more informed business decisions.
- Prevents roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project deadlines, and business objectives.
- Delivers incremental value with product releases by prioritizing and justifying necessary features.
- Understands and advocates for user needs and works across departments to bring the product to life.
- Acts as a trusted liaison between Marketing and Business Technology team to help determine what features to build.
- Works closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure roadmaps are aligned and timelines are met.
- Maximizes the output of the development team within the relevant Agile framework.
- Prioritizes the backlog, clearly expressing the backlog items, ordering the items to best achieve goals and optimizing the value of the work the team performs.
- Leads collaboration among members of project teams.
- Develops and adapts the product vision, writes user stories, and specifies acceptance criteria for each user story.
- 7+ years of Marketing Technology experience preferably in digital savvy performance marketing organizations (ecommerce/ SaaS).
- Deep domain knowledge of MarTech landscape and ability to apply this knowledge to empower marketers. Experience with B2B MarTech implementation is a strong plus.
- Experience implementing omnichannel solutions is required.
- Experience working with customer data platforms, tag management platforms, data management platforms, customer experience analytics platforms, web analytics tools and customer feedback platforms; specific experience with at least some of the following required: Adobe Product Suite, Marketo, Google Analytics, and Sitecore.
- Experience working within the Agile framework and Jira.
- Substantial experience working with matrixed and distributed teams to accomplish goals in a fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills are a must.
- Ability to define testable stories, experience with INVEST and SMART a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- Team spirit and great communication both internally and externally with an ability to drive projects forward.