Title: Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client is looking for a senior lifestyle marketing manager to play a critical and strategic role in our self-service marketing funnel while our FTE is out on parental leave.
This role will work closely with marketing, product, and operations teams to help craft, deploy, measure, and iterate on marketing initiatives that positively impact their ability to help more users to effectively work in the company.
You will work directly with channel owners (owned and paid), as well as our client’s product team to execute campaigns and growth experiments at a high level and pace. This is an opportunity for a creative, results driven individual to have a major impact on a strategic pillar of our client’s business. An experimentation and customer-centric approach is essential. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute cross-channel projects, particularly around email marketing and coordination of experiments.
Contractor will work as a subject matter expert with product marketing and other research teams, but not be directly responsible for message validation. Understand and implement our client’s unique brand voice and transfer it into real-world marketing touchpoints for new and existing product users, promoting why and how you’d use our client’s product.
Partner with marketing & business analytics teams to capture, measure, and report on campaign success.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in growth marketing, lifecycle marketing, brand marketing or product marketing
- Ideal candidates will have worked in B2B SaaS or high volume B2C environments
- Organization and efficiency — seeks sophisticated marketing projects and own them from start to finish
- An ideal candidate will have experience not only in digital marketing but also showing a track record of using strategy & tactics to drive business goals at high growth organizations. Direct experience with other marketing channels (ads, web, video, IPM, etc.) is a major plus.
Back to Job Search
- Function: Marketing / Advertising
- Job Ref: 200571