Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Analytics Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in measurement of marketing impact on business results.
- Test Design experience in terms of market to market, statistically significant sizing, and post campaign analysis.
- Experience with web analytics and customer journeys through the digital sales funnel, including use of cookie-level digital data and multi-touch attribution solutions.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape including Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid Social, Programmatic buying, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly skilled in presenting analytical findings to non-analytical stakeholders in “business terms”.
- Experience working with Digital Marketing platforms and data sources (such as Google Cloud, Doubleclick, Adobe Analytics, etc).
- Strong problem solving skills with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team, as well as independently (with limited guidance).
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.