Do you have eight or more years of Java Development experience and have recent experience with Kafka, Kafka streams and deployment to production?
We are adding 2 new Senior Java / Kafka Developers to our team for a large development project for our enterprise where we are moving from predominately on-prem to the cloud. We are looking for experienced Java Developers that have recent experience working with Kafka and Kafka streams. We are modernizing our systems that provide real time data and information and need someone who would consider themselves an experience in Functional programming approaches, preferably in Java. In this role, you will design, develop, deploy and troubleshoot application features in the cloud (AWS). You will play a role in the architecture and be a key voice in non-functional requirements. You will also use and contribute to our continuous integration and delivery process.
To be considered qualified, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Eight or more years of Java software development experience including Kafka, Kafka streams and deployed to production
- Skilled in Functional programming
- Experienced working with containers and managed container orchestration (Kubernetes/OpenShift) in the cloud. For example, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Red Hat OpenShift).
- Cloud-native development experience and strong working knowledge of developing and deploying applications to AWS and Azure.
- CI/CD using Tekton (this would be preferred) or Jenkins
- Some experience with DevSecOps tools like SonarQube
- Have worked in an EVENT DRIVEN architecture and RESTful APIs.
Currently we are all working from home but soon this role will be working on site at our offices in Atlanta, Georgia so prefer individuals who would be willing to relocate when appropriate. If you are qualified for the skills mentioned above, please apply today so we can discuss these opportunities with you in more detail!