We are looking for three Senior Developers to join our team for a 12 month++ contract opportunity!
For these new positions, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
What skills and experience are needed?
- At least 6 years of Java/J2EE development, hands-on troubleshooting, and deployment experience.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS or other Cloud development
- Solid knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development with a testing framework.
- Solid knowledge of full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs and microservices with Springboot
- Solid knowledge and experience with Oracle or PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps: Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Solid data modeling skills both for SQL and NoSQL